Color enhances our lives. Orange is optimism. Yellow is happiness. Red is love. Together they create the beauty of fall, or autumn. Leaf peepers descend upon fall color locations every year. You can enhance your own living space with a Fine Earth Photography print, on sale for a limited time.
To order anything on sale, send an email to Mitch@FineEarthPhotography.com. I will then invoice you through Square.com.
I will need the following information from you:
- Image Title. This is shown in quotes beneath the image thumbnail, and above and left of each photograph’s expanded view.
- Print Size, in inches; i.e. 20″ x 30″
- Medium; Photo Paper or Metal (Canvas will soon be offered)
- Photo Paper
- Glossy, for rich, deep blacks and brilliant colors and a mirror-like glossy surface.
- Luster, for a slight gloss which gives richer prints than matte papers, and has a slightly pebbled texture.
- Matte, for a non-glare photo with a less-vibrant color finish than glossy, luster or metallic.
- Metallic. This is my preferred choice. Metallic is a high quality glossy paper, offering wide tonal range, vibrant color and excellent image stability.
- Metal. Ready to hang; no mat, frame or glass required. Learn more on my Purchasing page.
- High gloss, for the best detail and vibrance.
- Mid-gloss; similar to high gloss detail and vibrance, with reduced glare.
- Satin; soft appearance with reduced glare.
- Photo Paper
- Mounting. I recommend ordering the “mounted” option for paper prints larger than 12″ x 18″ to avoid warping due to humidity and temperature changes. Metal prints come with a float block so they hang away from the wall.
Here are the specially discounted prices.
Metal Prints[table “6” not found /]
Photo Paper Prints[table “7” not found /]